Customer Service Specialist - Medical Billing
- - Collections/Customer Service
- Overland Park, KS, USA
- Full Time
Physician Office Partners (POP) is a premier Revenue Cycle Management company servicing hundreds of anesthesiologists nationwide. POP provides quality anesthesia and pain management billing services to our clients and their patients. We're seeking a qualified candidate who can build on the tremendous success we've had that truly makes us one of the best places to work!
If you're looking for a stable, fast-paced and growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to quality, excellence and integrity, then look no further.
Working at POP isn't just another job, it's about careers. Apply today!
General Description Including Key Performance Expectations:
- Collect money on patient accounts and resolve any issues that prevent payment
- Follow up on unpaid guarantor accounts
- Review accounts in their task manager
- Contact guarantor to resolve issues
- Note actions taken in account notes
- Set next action to be taken within the next 30 days (or less) in task manager
- Respond to internal and external inquiries, e-mail and incoming calls
- Work cooperatively to meet departmental or organizational goals by including others (inside and outside the team) in the process of solving problems and implementing solutions.
- Convey ideas verbally in a clear, concise and open manner during oral and written communication.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Able to work the required schedule of 10:00am - 6:30pm (30 minute lunch)
- Customer Service (1-2 years)
- 1 – 2 year(s) medical billing experience preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must have strong attention to detail
- General typing and 10 Key experience
- In this position, individual will be expected to lift up to 20 pounds from time to time
- Must be able to stoop, sit, bend, reach or stand for extended periods of time
- This position is expected to work in a general office environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday (Full-time)
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance
Physician Office Partners, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.